Why Should You Use Real-time GPS Tracking?
Save Money. Increase Productivity. Improve Service.
REDUCE FUEL COST
Excessive fuel use is a drag on your company’s profits. Using Trace Trak’s reports and dashboard, you can quickly pinpoint ways to reduce your fleet’s fuel consumption by
- Reducing rabbit starts and
- Identifying drivers with the highest
rates of idling
- Tracking the miles each vehicle
Your vehicles burn a gallon of gas for every 60 minutes of idling. With reports such as our Idle Activity Report, you can reduce idle times by reviewing data on each vehicle such as:
- Total idle time
- Average idle duration
- Total idle alerts when a vehicle or asset idles for an extended period of time
- A ranking of your worst idle offenders
Set a custom threshold for idle time, and get notified every time that threshold is passed. By monitoring and reducing inefficient driving, you save time and money.